Tuesday 30 October 2007

New Concept work







Here are some new concept work I have done for the project. Most of it are concepts to final designs of the restaurant.

These restaurants, which are the close to the final designs are loosely based on an restaurant I found during research. I posted a picture of this restaurant in an earlier blog. I like how these arches make it look like a rocket taking off. It should look really good when fully modeled.


Here are some concepts for the counter stools. They use a lot of open scaffolding and metal work in googie architecture, so I decided to make the legs look like scaffolding.
Here is the counter. It has shelves not much else to say.
Here is the coloured version of the restaurant. I noticed that they use a lot of white and a lot of chrome. The other colours are just to brighten it up.
These are abandoned concepts for the restaurant. I felt that it was too simple and looked too much like a house. The sign however I liked very much.

No comments: